Wednesday 28 September 2011

my second love story...


Posted at the second story is quite sad for me because it hurt so I got to my hatred forwomen ... and do not believe in love again ... this story ... in my 13 year old ... I know a woman is his name ........ I met her a shopping mall ... she came to ask for my phone number and I gave ... after that the message and some of us meet and we love this kind of peak ..... and .... I went to the library ... I went there alone, in good faith to reviewlessons suddenly I saw my girl .... but she was not alone but together .. without thinking Iwent towards her and said "oooo long this work you I think you sincerely in love with mebut not with this we have lost .... at that time my anger very much the decision not to loveagain .... but I have met a woman and he very goodpretty and all .... and she is the same with what I said in my first story ..... she is very understanding of my feelings and Ilove her .... I thank you very much for its faith in love again for women .....

No comments:

Post a Comment