Wednesday 28 September 2011

my first love

my first love from 12 years .... it started from the beginning of my friend .. hahahha this story is quite funny too ... ok first I have to like a woman in tuition ... I do not know his namebut I have heard that people say his name is BATRISYA hhahahha .. .. then, I have a friend I know .. I have BATRISYA Posted phone number she can then both of us .... at ...the message of the message-the message and at a new time I realized that my interest inwomen is not the name tu BATRISYA but ........... lps tu hahhahah I frankly with batrisyi ....BATRISYA at the same time, I've never seen she face I think she is a woman who I like intuition .... then we lose ... and a few yrs later I met back with my woman like that ... but we're just normal friends and I had met a woman who is lovely, cute, pretty, nice, friendlyand like to joke ... hahahha now that we are in the process of identification is notconnected yet .. . hehehehhehe

No comments:

Post a Comment